1) Has your address changed recently? Will it be changing soon?
- In your cover letter or on your application, provide your new contact information along with the current information, to ensure you can be easily reached.
2) Who do you have listed for references?
- Ensure that your references include at least two (2) managers or supervisors (current or previous), that you reported directly to.
- Contact your references before giving out their name - ask them what type of reference they will give you and let them know that you are currently applying for a job. By giving them a heads-up, they'll be more prepared when they are contacted.
3) In the process of obtaining your professional registration?
- Please indicate in your cover letter or application if you are in the process of obtaining registration.
- Under the Health Professions Act, persons in regulated professions are unable to work in those professions until appropriate registration is obtained.
4) Looking for information regarding salary rates, overtime, shift or weekend premiums?
- Access your collective agreement online from the Careers page (at the bottom of the right-hand sidebar) to view any applicable articles or salary scales.